On Demand vs Broadcast
Many of us grew up in the television broadcasting era.
We understand having to wait until 7:00 PM to watch a
program and if we missed it--we missed it.
How happy we all were when the VCR came along. Not
there when it started? OK, just tape it. But
that meant figuring out how to program your VCR.
Better, but not best.
Today's audience wants more flexibility in
communications--they're looking for On Demand and Mobile delivery. IMC
Studios uses state of the art video distribution methods to
provide a range of access options and the experience more users expect.
THE POWER OF INFORMED
CITIZENS: INFORMED = INVOLVED
IMC Studios cost-efficient broadcasting solution greatly
improves the effectiveness of your public meetings. Better
information communication and distribution means more
effective involvement by your constituents.
BETTER PRESENTATION. LIVE
BROADCASTING. INTERNET STREAMING.
Our TRICASTER solution provides your citizens timely
access to the decisions that directly affect them, whether
they attend the live meeting, watch it on television, or
stream from the web. Your constituents will appreciate the
highly professional manner in which your local government
IMC Studios proven solution for local government
- live meeting support with Closed Circuit displays
- local access television broadcasting
- Internet Streaming
Our system provides:
- Three (3) remotely controlled cameras with
- Two (2) large screen, wall mounted televisions
- Up to twelve (12) microphones for council members
- A podium microphone
- A wireless microphone for audience response
- Computer presentations from any council member or
- Direct feed to local access television
- DVD audio / video recording
- Web audio / video recording
- ADA listening devices for the hearing impaired
- Audio feed for Media (Radio, News, etc.)
- Monitor Speakers for Council
- Monitor Speakers for Audience
- Monitor Speaker / Headphones for Operators
Shure, Newtek, Peavey: quality components made and
supported in the USA!
Our certified technicians provide turnkey installation of
the system, including all cabling and equipment. Your
system is immediately ready to start broadcasting.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
Our technicians can provide hands-on training and tried
and true procedures for your staff to operate the equipment.
We will work with your local access television provider
to â€œcomplete the loopâ€ in bringing your city public meetings
to the cable television local access system. We also
provide turnkey networking and server hardware for internet
streaming where city staff does not have this hardware or
Never before has equipment of this type been within the
reach of local government. Complete, turnkey installed
systems available for under $75,000.*
*16x9 widescreen, Standard Definition--High
Definition Systems also available!
For more information,
contact an IMC Studios