A Video Album - Photos in Motion with Music!
Give us those old photographs from under your bed or your
digital photographs to create a
video complete with digital effects and music. A keepsake
you'll treasure for a lifetime!
Several distribution video formats to choose from,
perfect for viewing on email, DVD players, computers and
digital photo frames... the choice is yours!
Video Album Pricing
Click HERE for our Pricing Information.
Other Distribution Methods & Copies:
|DVD's Copies - Share the memories with
family and friends. DVD format for DVD players
and DVD ROMS
Additional Video Album Services:
Customize your video beyond the basic package.
|Video Album Services
|Text overlays - Add just the right caption to enhance each photo!
|Photo Editing - Photo manipulation and restoration... bring those old photos alive!
|Download Music - For that must have special song... we can download it for you!
|Digital Audio - Audio recording and editing... a personal message or song for that extra touch!
|Digital Video - Add your digital or video file. (15 min minimum charge)
Tax not included. Prices
subject to change.
Designing a Video Album
Just follow these simple instructions, bring photos,
music and worksheet to Integrated Media Concepts and you
will soon possess a custom made Video Album.
- Preparing Photographs
- Gather all the photograph
that relate to the subject of your video
- Put your photographs an order that best tells you story (by family, time, place, organization, etc.).
- Place index cards between photographs where you would like a title page or message.
Photographs and title pages are "framestores".
- Use yellow stickies and number the back of the photographs and index cards in consecutive order using a
pencil. Yellow stickies make it easy to reorder
pictures if necessary.
- If you need to insert a picture, just use a
number and letter (like "3A" between "3" and
- Planning Music
- Estimate 8 seconds of music for framestore to determine the approximate
finished time of video. For example, 25 photographs and 5 title pages are 30
framestores. Eight seconds for each of the thirty framestores equals 240 seconds
or 4 minutes of music required.
- Select music that complements the photographs and create the mood you wish to
create for your video. Supply music on
- Complete Worksheet
- In part one of the worksheet, print clearly the framestore number of each
title and the exact wording of each corresponding title page.
- In part two of the worksheet, print clearly the framestore range corresponding
with he record title, the artist's name and song title.
- In part three of the worksheet, print clearly the framestore number corresponding
with any special directions for text overlays, cropping, graphic manipulation or voice over.
Video Album Worksheet (PDF Format)
Brocure (PDF Format)(Page # 2)
Need Help? Like Email Instead?
Contact an IMC Studios